CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hey everyone! I have been wanting to start one of these sites for a while now but just have not had the time with school. I hope that I can update it pretty often (I think I will because I really want everyone to watch Micah grow). I hope you can all enjoy watching her grow and learning about all the new things she is doing just as much as we do!

By the way she is about to be 10 months old on the 9th!! I have already rented a pavilion at Celebration Park ( by the soccer fields in G'dale) for June 13th for her 1st birthday party. I can not believe she will be one already.

Micah has been crawling for a couple months now, and has just recently began letting go of the couch etc. and standing alone for a few seconds before plopping down. We think she will begin walking VERY soon! And I am REALLY nervous about this because she is already into everything she can get her hands on. Her favorite thing to do is to get the cat food bowl and dump it out and play with it, she actually ate a piece a while back. I know I know that is terrible but she beat me to the bowl before I could grab it up.

I wish I could share so much more but there is too much to list. Here are some recent pictures of her.

0 comments: